Designed for ease-of-use, the OMNIKEY® 5025CL reader works with existing low frequency physical access control cards such as HID Prox®, enabling smooth implementation of logical access applications using ID cards.
The 5025CL reader ensures greater stability, durability and compliance and can be used as a replacement to the existing OMNIKEY 5325 CL family*. The solution provides full CCID support and allows the usage in PC, as well as thin- and zero-client environments.
The reader’s pocket size and modern, stylish color options allow for seamless integration into different corporate environments, including offices and production floor areas.
- Supports 125 kHz proximity technology
- Small form factor design.
- Native CCID implementation supporting PC, thin and zero clients
- 5325 CL backward compatibility.
- Reads unique number from HID Prox® cards.
- Smart accessories – adhesive plate, screw mount and card holder.
- Tap-and-go use as well as permanent “card present” mode.
- Supports WINDOWS®, LINUX ® and MAC® operating systems.
- * Driver update required
USB 2.0 full speed, Type A Connector
Contactless Smart Card Interface
HID Prox® 125 kHz
CCID and PC/SC Driver support
OMNIKEY® Small Footprint Design
Body Light Grey, cover in anthracite
2.32″ x 2.32″ x 0.45″ (59 mm x 59 mm x 11.4 mm)